Terms of Service
These are the Terms of Service for YoRide Mobile Applications and website. YoRide is operated by Dhii Systems India Pvt Ltd. By using YoRide smartphone app and/or www.yoride.co website, you agree to the terms of service laid down here. Note that these Terms of Service can change any time without prior notice. The revised terms become applicable when they are posted here.
YoRide is a platform that lets you/users to connect to third party transportation services in order to book a transportation service and further manage that booking.
- Information provided by YoRide may not always be fully accurate. While we take every effort to provide you the accurate and the most up to date information (timings, fares, locations etc.) with regards to the transportation services shown in YoRide app or website, it may not always be fully accurate. YoRide is not liable for any loss due to inaccurate or incorrect information.
Links from YoRide to third party sites/apps do not constitute an endorsement by YoRide of the parties or their products and services. The appearance of the information of these third parties does not constitute an endorsement by YoRide. The service information is based solely on the information that is provided to us by the third party service providers.
YoRide is not responsible for any delay or any extra charges incurred by you from using the services of third party service providers, even though the booking might have been made on YoRide App or website. You are responsible for any issues related to your booking by reaching out to the third party services directly.
Fair usage - YoRide is a service intended for end customer use. You should only use the App for arranging your own transportation. You will not put excessive load on the YoRide system either manually or by using computer programs. You will not intentionally do anything that will crash the YoRide system or adversely impact its performance.
Intellectual property - YoRide is owned by Dhii Systems. You will not do anything to gain understanding of the inner workings of YoRide system either by reverse engineering or by any other means
- Limitation of liability: YoRide shall in no event be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the app/website.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify YoRide from any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service
By using YoRide product and service, you agree to receive sms messages and notifications related to the use of product and service
Any disputes arising out of use of this service will be subject to the jurisdiction of Karnataka State in India.
By registering for and using YoRide, you agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from YoRide. Transactional emails would be of the nature of: Welcome email, Email verification, Booking confirmation, Booking updates, Bills etc. Promotional mails would be of the nature of: Newsletters, Product updates, Offers & Discounts. You can unsubscribe from the Promotional mails from this link - http://www.yoride.co/unsubscribe/
If any of these Terms of Service are found invalid by a competent authority, such invalidity of select provisions shall not affect the validity of other provisions
Where applicable, the following Cancellation & Refund policies apply:
- If you cancel a booking 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
- If you cancel a booking within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
- Refunds will be made by online transfer to the your bank account. No cash refund requests. Amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days